Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Last update: 04/01/2023.
The Company/Seller/We/Us shall mean Reactive Engineering Ltd, Unit 20 Chancerygate Business Centre, Whiteleaf Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP3 9HD. Company Registered in England and Wales 7153575. VAT Registered GB986196362.
Any reference to You/Buyer/Purchaser shall mean any person, sole trader, and partnership, business that buys or has agreed to buy our goods.
Conditions shall mean these Conditions of Sale.
Goods shall mean items of any nature that the Purchaser buys or has agreed to buy from the Company.
You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, where required to access your customer account. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
As a customer you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that our customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately.
Our website is only intended for use by adults. Adults may purchase products for children as long as the products purchased are intended by the manufacturer for use by children.
THE REACTIVE PARTS LOYALTY SCHEME AND MEMBERSHIP
You must be signed in to your online account to collect reward points
For every £2 you spend online, you’ll be awarded 1 point*. Points will be added to your account and will remain ‘active’ on your account for 1 year after they are earned. Within this period, points can be exchanged for money off when you order through your online account ONLY, and will be deducted from your account accordingly. Each point is worth a 10p discount.
Reactive Parts holds the right to change this value at any time, without notice.
Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, discount or price match.
Points redemption limit is 50% off the value of your order.
Points can only be earned and redeemed with online orders, placed at ReactiveParts.com. Points will not be earned on orders where reward points / promotional discounts are applied.
Points will not be earned on gift card purchases.
Certain manufacturers are excluded from point rewards.
Wholesale / Dealer accounts are not eligible to earn or redeem membership benefits.
By signing up as a customer, you are agreeing to receiving marketing emails and SMS from us.
*Reward points will not be applied to VAT
If you return a product, the associated points allocated with this order will be automatically deducted from your points total.
If you have already used the points earned from this order, we will deduct the value of the points from the total credited to your original payment method at the same value you made the purchase with
Reactive Parts reserves the right to alter or terminate this loyalty points scheme at any time. Any pointed earned prior to the termination of this scheme may or may not be honoured in the accordance of the T&C's of this scheme
Certain Prizes can only be redeemed in the UK
ACU License Discount Scheme
Reactive Parts reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time, without notice
Offer excludes Brembo, brackets, bolts, bundles and gift cards
Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount
Orders placed through ACU membership accounts will not earn reward points
To redeem your ACU discount you must be signed in to an ACU registered account with Reactive Parts
Discount structure is subject to change at Reactive Parts discretion
Once registered, we can only ship to that license holders address. Please contact us to alert us to change of addresses and our team can assist. Use of discount to ship to alternate addresses may result in your account and/or discount being suspended
Orders must be placed online to redeem the ACU discount. You must be signed into your account to redeem your discount.
PAYMENTS & PAYMENT SECURITY
The payment site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure secure transmission of your personal data. You should be able to see the padlock symbol in the status bar on the bottom right hand corner of the browser window. The url address will also start with https:// depicting a secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between two points such as your PC and the connecting server. Any data transmitted during the session will be encrypted or scrambled and then decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end. This will ascertain that data cannot be read during transmission.
Reactive Parts can only accept payment in GBP. While payment can be accepted through various channels. Only funds received in GBP can be accepted.
Reactive Parts cannot accept responsibility for any charges that can occur when making payment in any other currency. Should any charges be deducted from the total we receive in GBP, you will be responsible for making payment for this shortfall. Therefore, please ensure that any charges will not be applied to the final amount received.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here.
General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
PRODUCT PRICING AND TITLE
We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up to the shipment of that order and any related items.
We reserve the right to alter all product pricing without notice.
Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account and your order has been shipped.
When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the goods specified in the order.
We will endeavour to fulfil your entire order prior to dispatch, (this may encounter some manufacturing time) unless otherwise instructed any items placed on back order will be supplied as soon as available, unless cancelled by the purchaser.
We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
If you are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
SHIPPING & CUSTOM DUTY
All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability.
We reserve the right to ship products at a later date where the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase.
We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes or action outside our direct control. If such disruption occurs you will be offered delivery via an alternative delivery or fulfilment company.
If you are ordering a product from outside the UK the recipient of the product is responsible for all customs duties or tariffs incurred in the country to which the products are shipped. Furthermore your order may be subject to delay or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. Please note we are unable to provide specific advice on customs duties or tariffs. Overseas shipping will be charged at either actual weight or volumetric weight (whichever is the greater).
IMPORTANT: Due to on-going complications from Covid, shipments to Australia & New Zealand may not be accurately priced. A member of our team will be in contact once the order has been placed.
Please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for the loss of shipments when sent to freight forwarding companies. Unfortunately there are frequent instances of failed/disputed deliveries when sent to such locations with no recourse for the recovery of the goods.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS, RETURNS & REFUNDS
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing, (email or letter) within 28 working days from the day after you receive your goods.
As stated above notification of cancellation must be in writing, a telephone call is not a valid cancellation.
No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
Goods that are sealed or shrink-wrapped and this is removed can only be returned if they are defective.
No right of cancellation exists for personalised goods or special orders.
Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
i) On the back of your delivery note or on another piece of paper, (if you no longer have your delivery note), include your order number and the reason for the return.
ii) If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
iii) Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to use.
You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product.
We recommend that all returns be sent by registered post, so that a record of the return is available for you.
We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
If you fail to return a product to us, we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you. The cost of this collection will be passed on to you.
Unused products may be returned promptly by customers to the address listed below:
Reactive Engineering Ltd, Unit 20 Chancerygate Business Centre, Whiteleaf Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP3 9HD.
Subject to the above, we will refund the purchase price of a returned product after receipt of the returned item.
We will also send out delivery labels to return the product, if incorrectly sent by us or where the product has been returned due to a defect. Please note that we will not refund any courier, overnight or express element of any delivery or postage charge, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.
For dealers/trade customers, there is a 15% re-stocking charge on any products returned that are not deemed faulty.
If your goods arrive damaged, please email info@ReactiveParts.com with photos showing this damage. It is also vital that you send photos of the internal and external packaging as claims cannot be processed without this evidence. Upon receipt of this, a replacement can be shipped and the damaged part will be collected when delivery is made.
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries as soon possible.
Where a Customer experiences a fault with a product it can be returned to Reactive Engineering Ltd. Unused goods that are faulty or defective may be returned within 28 days of receipt as per our normal returns policy. If you have used your products and they have become faulty or defective during use, they can be returned within the warranty period set by the manufacturer. Please contact us prior to returning your goods so we can determine whether a warranty claim can be made.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
Reactive Engineering Ltd shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
Reactive Engineering Ltd grants you a licence to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
This licence allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
This licence does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site.
Third parties are not allowed to “deep link” to pages within our website, without our express prior written permission. All links (unless expressly permitted by us) should be to the main index page of our website. Furthermore, the content of such links, whether graphic or text should not be misleading, false, derogatory or in any other way offensive.
The restriction on “deep linking” does not apply to affiliate partners who wish to send customers directly to a particular page or product in order to increase their affiliate sales.
All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logs, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Reactive Engineering Ltd, unless expressly acknowledge as otherwise.
The data mining, extraction or utilisation of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
REASONABLY FORESEEABLE LOSSES
Reactive Engineering Ltd will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
Reactive Engineering Ltd does not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees or officers.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Reactive Engineering Ltd to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
COMPETITIONS / PROMOS / GIVEAWAYS
1. Prize draws (the "Prize Draw") are open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address.
2. Employees or agencies of Reactive Parts ("Reactive Parts", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from Reactive Parts containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. Only one entry/promo per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Reactive Parts accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Reactive Parts.
8. The closing date of the current Prize Draw will be determined by number of entries. The winner will be randomly selected when 1,000 people enter the draw. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 20/01/2023, only if there is a minimum of 100 entrants to the competition
10. Reactive Parts accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The winner will be notified via email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Reactive Parts within 14 days of being notified by Reactive Parts, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Reactive Parts shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Reactive Parts shall be entitled to select another winner. Reactive Parts cannot guarantee prize availability but will endevour to fulfil the chain adjuster requirement specified by the winner
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Reactive Parts retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Reactive Parts's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Reactive Parts and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Reactive Parts and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. Reactive Parts accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Reactive Parts further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Reactive Parts for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Reactive Parts reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Reactive Parts in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Reactive Parts shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Prize draw will occur if a minimum entry requirement of 100 individual customers is met. Entrants must own a sports bike manufactured from 2008 onwards and be based in the UK or the EU
22. Promoter: Reactive Parts, Unit 19-20 Chancerygate Business Centre, Whiteleaf Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9HD.
23. Promos - Any free item given with a purchased item as part of an offer cannot be kept if the purchased item is returned for a refund. If the free item is kept then you will be given a refund less the amount of the free product at full retail value.
DISCOUNTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS
1. Discount codes not valid in conjunction with any other offers, deals or promotions. 1 discount applicable per order
2. Discounts valid online only and excludes AiM, Arrow, Alpha Racing, Brembo, Bitubo, Carbonin, Evotech, GDH, Motul bundles, gift cards, helmets, bracket kits, merch
3. Where bundles are available, discounts are already applied. Discount codes will not be applicable
4. Discount only applicable to ex VAT prices
5. Discounts not available for Trade Account Customers
ENTIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.