For every £2 you spend online, you’ll be awarded 1 point*. Points will be added to your account and will remain ‘active’ on your account for 1 year after they are earned. Within this period, points can be exchanged for money off when you order through your online account ONLY, and will be deducted from your account accordingly. Each point is worth a 10p discount. Reactive Parts holds the right to change this value at any time, without notice. Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, discount or price match. Points redemption limit is 50% off the value of your order. Points can only be earned and redeemed with online orders only, placed at ReactiveParts.com. Points will not be earned on orders where accumulated points are exchanged for discount redemption.
Points will not be earned on gift card purchases.
Certain manufacturers are excluded from point rewards.
Wholesale / Dealer accounts are not eligible to earn or redeem membership benefits.
By signing up as a customer, you are agreeing to receiving marketing emails and SMS from us.
*Reward points will not be applied to VAT
If you return a product, the associated points allocated with this order will be automatically deducted from your points total. If you have already used the points earned from this order, we will deduct the value of the points from the total credited to your original payment method at the same value you made the purchase with.
Reactive Parts reserves the rights to alter or terminate this membership program at any time. Any points earned prior to the termination of this programme may or may not be honoured in accordance with the T&C’s of this programme.
Rewards and prizes exclusions
*These prizes can only be redeemed from within the UK
The payment site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure secure transmission of your personal data. You should be able to see the padlock symbol in the status bar on the bottom right hand corner of the browser window. The url address will also start with https:// depicting a secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between two points such as your PC and the connecting server. Any data transmitted during the session will be encrypted or scrambled and then decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end. This will ascertain that data cannot be read during transmission.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here.
i) On the back of your delivery note or on another piece of paper, (if you no longer have your delivery note), include your order number and the reason for the return.
ii) If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
iii) Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries as soon possible.
Where a Customer experiences a fault with a product it can be returned to Reactive Engineering Ltd. Unused goods that are faulty or defective may be returned within 28 days of receipt as per our normal returns policy. If you have used your products and they have become faulty or defective during use, they can be returned within the warranty period set by the manufacturer. Please contact us prior to returning your goods so we can determine whether a warranty claim can be made.
Reactive Engineering Ltd shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Reactive Engineering Ltd to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
1. Prize draws (the "Prize Draw") are open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address.
2. Employees or agencies of Reactive Parts ("Reactive Parts", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from Reactive Parts containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. Only one entry/promo per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Reactive Parts accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Reactive Parts.
8. The closing date of the current Prize Draw 'Cadwell Giveaway' is 23:59 on 20/08/2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draws will be performed by a random computer process. The draw current will take place on 23/08/2021.
10. Reactive Parts accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The winners will be notified via Instagram on 23/08/2021 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Reactive Parts within 14 days of being notified by Reactive Parts, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Reactive Parts shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Reactive Parts shall be entitled to select another winner. Reactive Parts cannot guarantee prize availability (hoodie, t-shirt and size options)
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Reactive Parts retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Reactive Parts's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Reactive Parts and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Reactive Parts and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. Reactive Parts accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Reactive Parts further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Reactive Parts for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Reactive Parts reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Reactive Parts in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Reactive Parts shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Prize draw for the Google Review Giveaway will occur if a minimum entry requirement of 10 individual customers is met. For every 10 entries there will be 2 winners
22. The Prize draw for the Cadwell Park Giveaway will occur if a minimum entry requirement of 15 people enter the competition
23. Promoter: Reactive Parts, Unit 19-20 Chancerygate Business Centre, Whiteleaf Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9HD.
24. Promos - Any free item given with a purchased item as part of an offer cannot be kept if the purchased item is returned for a refund. If the free item is kept then you will be given a refund less the amount of the free product at full retail value.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Yours statutory rights are unaffected.