*Reward points will not be applied to VAT
Reactive Parts reserves the right to alter or terminate this loyalty points scheme at any time. Any pointed earned prior to the termination of this scheme may or may not be honoured in the accordance of the T&C's of this scheme
The payment site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure secure transmission of your personal data. You should be able to see the padlock symbol in the status bar on the bottom right hand corner of the browser window. The url address will also start with https:// depicting a secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between two points such as your PC and the connecting server. Any data transmitted during the session will be encrypted or scrambled and then decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end. This will ascertain that data cannot be read during transmission.
Reactive Parts can only accept payment in GBP. While payment can be accepted through various channels. Only funds received in GBP can be accepted. Please note; If in the event of a refund, we can only issue the refund of the amount paid in GBP. We cannot accept responsibility should the amount received in the original currency differ from the amount originally paid due to constant fluctuations in currency exchange rate.
Reactive Parts cannot accept responsibility for any charges that can occur when making payment in any other currency. Should any charges be deducted from the total we receive in GBP, you will be responsible for making payment for this shortfall. Therefore, please ensure that any charges will not be applied to the final amount received.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here.
Please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for the loss of shipments when sent to freight forwarding companies. Unfortunately there are frequent instances of failed/disputed deliveries when sent to such locations with no recourse for the recovery of the goods.
i) On the back of your delivery note or on another piece of paper, (if you no longer have your delivery note), include your order number and the reason for the return.
ii) If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
iii) Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
If your goods arrive damaged, please email info@ReactiveParts.com with photos showing this damage. It is also vital that you send photos of the internal and external packaging as claims cannot be processed without this evidence. Upon receipt of this, a replacement can be shipped and the damaged part will be collected when delivery is made.
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries as soon possible.
Where a Customer experiences a fault with a product it can be returned to Reactive Engineering Ltd. Unused goods that are faulty or defective may be returned within 28 days of receipt as per our normal returns policy. If you have used your products and they have become faulty or defective during use, they can be returned within the warranty period set by the manufacturer. Please contact us prior to returning your goods so we can determine whether a warranty claim can be made.
Reactive Engineering Ltd shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Reactive Engineering Ltd to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
1. Prize draws (the "Prize Draw") are open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address.
2. Employees or agencies of Reactive Parts ("Reactive Parts", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from Reactive Parts containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. Only one entry/promo per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Reactive Parts accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Reactive Parts.
8. Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place once 1,000 entries have occured
9. Reactive Parts accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified via email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Reactive Parts within 14 days of being notified by Reactive Parts, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Reactive Parts shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Reactive Parts shall be entitled to select another winner. Reactive Parts cannot guarantee prize availability but will endevour to fulfil the chain adjuster requirement specified by the winner
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. Reactive Parts retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Reactive Parts's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Reactive Parts and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Reactive Parts and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
15. Reactive Parts accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Reactive Parts further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Reactive Parts for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Reactive Parts reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Reactive Parts in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Reactive Parts shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Reactive Parts, Unit 19-20 Chancerygate Business Centre, Whiteleaf Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3 9HD.
20. Promos - Any free item given with a purchased item as part of an offer cannot be kept if the purchased item is returned for a refund. If the free item is kept then you will be given a refund less the amount of the free product at full retail value.
1.1 Reactive Engineering Ltd trading as ReactiveParts.com operate competitions – skill-based games resulting in the allocation of prizes in accordance with these terms and conditions on the website www.ReactiveParts.com
1.2 The Competitions are open to all persons aged 18 and over except ReactiveParts.com employees.
1.3 ReactiveParts.com reserves the right to close a customer’s account at any time, invalidate ticket numbers or prizes won if they feel the customer is abusing the services, being abusive to other customers or staff or they have the belief that it is not genuinely the customer that is entering.
1.4 Entries will be accepted Worldwide.
1.5 By entering a competition on ReactiveParts.com you agree to be contacted by email, text or phone to be informed of the latest draws, product offers or general news.
2.1 By entering a Competition the entrant (‘Entrant’, ‘you’, ‘your(s)’) will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, you will have read and understood these terms and conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
2.2 Competitions are governed by English Law and any matters relating to the Competition will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
2.3 In the event that you participate in a competition online via the website, and by accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our competitions. ReactiveParts.com will not be held responsible for any Entrant entering any of our competitions unlawfully. If in any doubt you should immediately leave the Website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
3.1 Competitions may be entered via the website. ReactiveParts.com may run multiple competitions and may be operated at the same time and each competition will have a specific prize.
3.2 Availability and pricing of competitions is at the discretion of ReactiveParts.com and will be specified at the point of sale on the Website.
3.3 In order to enter a competition, you do not need to register an account with us online. When you check out you can do so via guest check out or when signed in to your account. All entries will be assigned a random ticket number and these will be entered into the draw
3.4 When playing a competition online via the website, follow the on-screen instructions to: (a) select the Competition you wish to enter and when you are ready to purchase your Ticket(s), provide your contact and payment details. You will need to check your details carefully and tick the declaration, confirming you have read and understood the Competition terms and conditions; (b) once you have purchased your Tickets, play the Challenge when your payment has cleared we will then contact you by email to confirm your entry into the Competition.
3.5 ReactiveParts.com reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete entries if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
3.6 To the extent permitted by applicable law, all entries become our property and will not be returned.
3.7 The entrant can enter the competitions a maximum number of times as displayed on the individual prize page. The limit is per person. Maximum tickets purchased per person shown on each individual prize page. Maximum ticket numbers vary per competition based on number of tickets available/price of tickets. Any person found to be over the maximum tickets allowed in the draw will have the excess numbers removed and refunded.
3.8 The competition closes when the last ticket is sold. We will not draw a competition early
3.9 All entrants must create an account prior to entering and supply an email address and contact telephone number to proceed in the competition.
4.1 Each competition will run until the last ticket is sold. Please see each competition for details
4.2 Once a prize draw date has been called and confirmed on the prize listing page, we will draw the prize on that date.
5.1 ReactiveParts.com will determine the winner of each competition using a or random selection machine or Google Random Number generator. Every draw will be live streamed on Facebook. In the instance Google’s Random Number generator is used, this will be demonstrated live streamed on Facebook before entering the required numbers for that specific competition, ie 1 to 60, 1 to 500, 1 to 1000 etc.
5.2 Due to the nature of the winning judgement there will only be one 1st prize winner per competition. Some competitions may have runners up prizes.
5.3 ReactiveParts.com will attempt to contact winner(s) using the telephone numbers and email address provided at the time of entry (or as subsequently updated) and held securely in our database. It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to check and update these details. If for any reason they are taken down incorrectly, ReactiveParts.com will not be held responsible. Entrants must carefully check their contact details have been recorded correctly.
5.4 Once a winner is drawn, they will own the prize offered in the competition and we will make every effort to contact them until the prize is delivered. Under no circumstance will the prize be forfeited.
5.5 In the event that the ReactiveParts.com closes a competition early, the winner will be selected from all valid and eligible entries received by ReactiveParts.com prior to the date of closure.
5.6 All entrants are automatically entered onto ReactiveParts.com database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their competition, as well as any future promotions or competitions offered by ReactiveParts.com.
5.7 Prize will be drawn on 30/11/2023 at 19:00 and the competition will be closed at 17:00. Cash alternatives may be offered in place of prizes.
6.1 All winners will also be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by ReactiveParts.com in connection with the competition and in identifying them as a winner of a competition.
If the winner really does not want a photo taken, the winner is within their right to refuse this.
All entrants provide their phone number and in doing so consent to being called on live stream during the draw, if they are the winner
6.2 Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by ReactiveParts.com, the Winners will be contacted to make arrangements for delivery of the prize.
7.1 ReactiveParts.com prizes are determined, selected by the managing directors of the company and are owned by ReactiveParts.com from the date of the competition going live on the website to the date that the winner receives the prize. All prizes are picked and purchased by ReactiveParts.com and in that case this is the prize the winner will receive. Details of each prize can be found on the website on the competition’s pages. ReactiveParts.com take no responsibility of the prize awarded after delivery, once the winner receives the prize ReactiveParts.com does not insure the prize. No insurance comes with the prizes and ReactiveParts.com cannot be held responsible for the prize once handed over to the winner.
7.2 Delivery to the winner is free to UK mainland only. ReactiveParts.com has a right to charge the winner delivery fees if they want the prize delivering anywhere other than UK mainland.
7.3 All entrant expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
7.4 All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider, manufacturer or supplier.
7.5 Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to other substitutes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, offers or discounts, including without limitation any vouchers or offers of ReactiveParts.com or other prize suppliers.
8.1 Acceptance of the prize by the winner will mean they are required to have their photo and video taken by ReactiveParts.com for promotional purposes (Public Relations and Marketing), both immediately after their win and in the future for use in accordance with rule 6.2, unless prohibited by law.
8.2 By entering a competition, you agree to the use of your name and/or photograph or other likeness to be used for marketing purposes as required by ReactiveParts.com if you are declared a winner.
ReactiveParts.com makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. Except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of ReactiveParts.com, ReactiveParts.com shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by ReactiveParts.com, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize Winner(s) and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the Winner(s), or in connection with any of the competitions promoted by ReactiveParts.com .
Any personal data that you supply to ReactiveParts.com or authorise ReactiveParts.com to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by ReactiveParts.com to administer the competition and fulfil prizes where applicable. In order to process, record and use your personal data ReactiveParts.com may disclose it to (i) any credit card company whose name you give; (ii) any person to whom ReactiveParts.com proposes to transfer any of ReactiveParts.com rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement ReactiveParts.com may have with you; (iii) any person to whom ReactiveParts.com proposes to transfer its business or any part of it; (iv) comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of ReactiveParts.com in any country; and (v) prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and other crime. To process, use, record and disclose your personal data ReactiveParts.com may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom, in which event ReactiveParts.com is responsible for ensuring that your personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
Registered in England & Wales under Companies Act 1985.
Company No: 7153575
Registered Office: Reactive Engineering Ltd, Unit 20 Chancerygate Business Centre, Whiteleaf Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP3 9HD
All entries to the competition are final and no refunds shall be made at any time or for any reason, except in the case of entries submitted after the closing date or if the promoter cancels the competition.
16. Postal Entries
To enter our competition via post, please send a postcard with your email address, name, name of prize and correct answer to the competition. This must match the email address and name associated with your online account, which you can create here. Please ensure you set your address and phone number up in your account before you send the postal vote to ensure we can match your details. Faliure to match a registered account with your postal entry will result in disposal of your entry. Please post your vote to Unit 20, Chancerygate Business Centre, Whiteleaf Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 9HD. You will not be contacted to confirm entry until we have completed the entry list. If your entry is recieved before the closing date your entry will be included for the draw. Postal entries are limited to 1 per postcard. Please do not send multiple postcards in one envelope; they will not be counted. We will allocate all postal entries ticket numbers before we draw the competition. Sending a postal entry does not guarantee entry. We are not responsible for any lost or undelivered postcards. Postal entries will not be counted if a prize sells out before processing, or if the prize has already been drawn. It is advised you send your postal entry in plenty of times. If we deem you are attempting to enter using multiple names and addresses, all associated entries will be voided. Standard competition terms and conditions apply for postal entries. Once the competiton closes, all postal entries will be shredded
1. Discount codes not valid in conjunction with any other offers, deals or promotions. 1 discount applicable per order
2. Discounts valid online only and excludes AiM, Arrow, Alpha Racing, Brembo, Bitubo, IRC, Carbonin, Evotech, GDH, Motul bundles, gift cards, helmets, bracket kits, merch, OZ wheels, out of stock helmets, Ohlins, SC Project, competiton tickets
3. Where bundles are available, discounts are already applied. Discount codes will not be applicable
4. Discount only applicable to ex VAT prices
5. Discounts not available for Trade Account Customers
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Yours statutory rights are unaffected.